We are delighted that we will be able to open our gyms and offer free sessions throughout December to our existing members!
We are pleased to be able to reopen our Healthworks Gyms to existing members on Thursday 3 December!
Keeping you safe
- As before, we continue to have measures in place to make our gyms COVID-Secure for you:
- Reduced capacity of 6 people at any one time
- Exercise zones to keep you and other gym users socially distanced
- No access to changing and shower facilities
- Your increased participation in hygiene measures such as handwashing and the cleaning of your equipment before and after us
- Your use of a face covering when moving about our buildings until you arrive in the gym
How to book
- Our reception team will not be onsite so bookings can be made by telephone only on 07714742841 between the hours of 9am-4.30pm.
- We will be taking bookings from Monday 30 November at 9am.
- You will be able to book for a maximum of 7 days in advance and may make more than one booking at a time.
- Slots will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- If you cannot make a session you have booked, please let us know so that we can let someone else book your slot!
Gym time slots available (Mon-Fri)
- 10.45am- 11.45am
- 1.45pm- 2.45pm
- 3.15pm- 4.15pm
When you arrive
We do not have a receptionist onsite; please queue outside and we will collect you when your session is about to start.
We will not be able to admit any attendances which have not been booked in advance.
At present, access to the gym is limited to existing members only.
The Gym at the Health Resource Centre will close for the holidays on 18 December and the Gym at the Lemington Centre will close on 21 December 2020.